Lunia CS2D
 
Portal*HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Antal inlägg : 38
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-25
Ålder : 20
Ort : Spain

PostSubject: Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Name: Jack

Age: 17

Sex: Male

USGN: 121790

How much experience do you got as a moderator?: More about 1 Year, i host the Server ninja_life and i know all what do a Moderator Very Happy

How much time can you offer our clan?: 4-5 Hour's at Day maybe more.

Why do you think we should take you as our moderator?: I am active at your Forum/Server, i can be often Active, i can give you a lua by me when want

What do you think we shall do to make our clan bigger?: My Suggestion it's to make Event's winning G-Coins or $
Back to top Go down
Promaster

avatar

Antal inlägg : 64
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-31
Ålder : 22

PostSubject: Re: Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Currently, I can't accept you.

Reason:

1. I don't know you, you did registered yesterday.

2 Answer these questions too.

Live: (Where do you live?)
Timezone: (Timezone lol)
Language: (What kind of language/languages do you know?)

3.

What do you think we shall do to make our clan bigger?: My Suggestion it's to make Event's winning G-Coins or $ wrote:
Yes, of course I will make some events.
1. But the server is stil on beta version.
2. There is not so many players in the server. Max 4 players.



Lets say, we wait 1 or 2 weeks and let see if there is anymore who want to compete against you. Razz

_________________
Long Live Lunia!

///All Regards Promaster
Back to top Go down
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Antal inlägg : 38
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-25
Ålder : 20
Ort : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Promaster wrote:
Currently, I can't accept you.

Reason:

1. I don't know you, you did registered yesterday.

2 Answer these questions too.

Live: (Where do you live?)
Timezone: (Timezone lol)
Language: (What kind of language/languages do you know?)

3.


Yes, of course I will make some events.
1. But the server is stil on beta version.
2. There is not so many players in the server. Max 4 players.



Lets say, we wait 1 or 2 weeks and let see if there is anymore who want to compete against you. Razz

Live: (Where do you live?): I live in Spain
Timezone: (Timezone lol): [UTC 00]
Language: (What kind of language/languages do you know?): I speak many languages because i learn it ( go to Highschool) ok i can speak:

Spanish, German, English, Latein, Hungary, Russia, French, Norwegia, Estland and littlebit China

And NO i don't lie i CAN speak this languages, but i learn all Razz
Back to top Go down
BurnyPenguin
Admin
Admin


Antal inlägg : 20
Registreringsdatum : 2013-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:35 pm

I'm very impressed of your knowledge of the language, but I barely know you and you registred today. You seems to be a good candidate but the problem is the time you've spent in Lunia (not so much).
Back to top Go down
http://luniacs2d.forumpro.eu
Promaster

avatar

Antal inlägg : 64
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-31
Ålder : 22

PostSubject: Re: Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror   Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:06 pm

:::[UpP-TeRrOr].tk::: wrote:
Name: Jack

Age: 17

Sex: Male

USGN: 121790

How much experience do you got as a moderator?: More about 1 Year, i host the Server ninja_life and i know all what do a Moderator Very Happy

How much time can you offer our clan?: 4-5 Hour's at Day maybe more.

Why do you think we should take you as our moderator?: I am active at your Forum/Server, i can be often Active, i can give you a lua by me when want

What do you think we shall do to make our clan bigger?: My Suggestion it's to make Event's winning G-Coins or $


Ehh fuck that shit, I Promote you to moderator.


Application accepted!

_________________
Long Live Lunia!

///All Regards Promaster
Back to top Go down
[UpP-TeRrOr].tk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Antal inlägg : 38
Registreringsdatum : 2014-04-25
Ålder : 20
Ort : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror   Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Promaster wrote:
:::[UpP-TeRrOr].tk::: wrote:
Name: Jack

Age: 17

Sex: Male

USGN: 121790

How much experience do you got as a moderator?: More about 1 Year, i host the Server ninja_life and i know all what do a Moderator Very Happy

How much time can you offer our clan?: 4-5 Hour's at Day maybe more.

Why do you think we should take you as our moderator?: I am active at your Forum/Server, i can be often Active, i can give you a lua by me when want

What do you think we shall do to make our clan bigger?: My Suggestion it's to make Event's winning G-Coins or $


Ehh fuck that shit, I Promote you to moderator.


Application accepted!


Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Promaster

avatar

Antal inlägg : 64
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-31
Ålder : 22

PostSubject: Re: Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror   Sat May 03, 2014 9:44 am

/closed and moved to Moderators application!

_________________
Long Live Lunia!

///All Regards Promaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror   

Back to top Go down
 
Application as Moderator from Upp-Terror
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunia :: Applications :: Moderator-
Jump to: