Another bug report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimer2

Antal inlägg : 2
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Another bug report   Wed May 07, 2014 3:18 pm

I found few small bugs:
1. When I try to buy something in fishing shop it say always this: [TradeInfo]: You are to far away from the shop - And I wasn't far.. I was trying it about 5 times...

2. Each minute I get 10$ but sometimes when I am on server I can see this: [Tips]: Each minute you will gain 20$, Stay Online, Get rich!.

3. Teleport Spell [10] is able to use from level 7 instead of 10 (as you can see in name of the spell).

4. (This is not such a bug..) Ice Crossbow is GLOCK -> You can set it to burst-mode which make your damage in PvP 3 times bigger (I didn't test it but it is logic) but you are still using just 1 arrow each shot (I am not sure if this is fixable). This doesn't affect monsters. Solution: Change Glock to another pistol with same fire rate (USP/P228) or with same amount of ammo (Five-Seven). The best would be Elite -> 15 ammo/magazine - 187 rounds/minute (it is something between USP and Five-Seven).

Screenshot:

I think that 255255255 should be some colour..

It is'nt so necessarily to fix these bugs but it would be nice.
Sorry but my english skill isn't so high.

EDIT:

Screenshot:

Last quest of ep. 2 gives 100 EXP instead of 1000 EXP (When I got that Quest NPC told me I will get 1000 EXP).

Last edited by Grimer2 on Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I found another bug)
Back to top Go down
Promaster

Antal inlägg : 64
Registreringsdatum : 2013-08-31
Ålder : 22

PostSubject: Re: Another bug report   Wed May 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Grimer2 wrote:
I found few small bugs:
1. When I try to buy something in fishing shop it say always this: [TradeInfo]: You are to far away from the shop - And I wasn't far.. I was trying it about 5 times...

2. Each minute I get 10$ but sometimes when I am on server I can see this: [Tips]: Each minute you will gain 20$, Stay Online, Get rich!.

3. Teleport Spell [10] is able to use from level 7 instead of 10 (as you can see in name of the spell).

4. (This is not such a bug..) Ice Crossbow is GLOCK -> You can set it to burst-mode which make your damage in PvP 3 times bigger (I didn't test it but it is logic) but you are still using just 1 arrow each shot (I am not sure if this is fixable). This doesn't affect monsters. Solution: Change Glock to another pistol with same fire rate (USP/P228) or with same amount of ammo (Five-Seven). The best would be Elite -> 15 ammo/magazine - 187 rounds/minute (it is something between USP and Five-Seven).

Screenshot:

I think that 255255255 should be some colour..

It is'nt so necessarily to fix these bugs but it would be nice.
Sorry but my english skill isn't so high.

EDIT:

Screenshot:

Last quest of ep. 2 gives 100 EXP instead of 1000 EXP (When I got that Quest NPC told me I will get 1000 EXP).

1. Bug fixed - 50 G coins

2. Bug fixed - 25 G coins

3. Bug fixed - 50 G coins

4. Not a bug - 0 G coins

5. Lucky you.... fixed - 25 G coins

6. Bug fixed -  50 G coins

Totally: 200 G coins has added to your account!

///All Regards Promaster
Back to top Go down

Another bug report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunia :: RPG Lunia Server :: Server bug and hacker reports-
Jump to: